Names according to German law

The following information can be useful for you, if ...
... you recently got married outside of Germany
... you gave birth to a child outside of Germany
... you had a divorce and want to get your old name back

Preparing your name declaration

In order for the Embassy to prepare your name declaration, please fill out one of the forms below (either in PDF or Open-Office or Word) and e-mail it to the Embassy before your appointment.